Monday, February 13, 2012

Lately . . .

Lately, life has been crazy, busy as always! Here are a few things that have been happening in the past few weeks. I have been out of town almost every Saturday since the beginning of the year judging dance/drill team competitions. I love it but it's hard to work all week and leave every Saturday. And basically my backside hurts from spending all weekend sitting on high school bleachers:) My judging is almost over, but McKell's competitive dance stuff starts this weekend.

McKell and I did take one weekend off and go watch my oldest niece compete in the Jr. Miss pageant in Rexburg. Emily did fabulous and really she is beautiful inside and out. Lots of family came to watch, including my parents.

The girls watching the pageant. It was a long night but really great.

Braxton went with Megan to the Sweetheart's Dance this past weekend. I got home in time to snap a picture.

And of course, lots of time hanging out with friends. McKell and Ali at Pizza Pie Cafe.

McKell and Emma being silly - what cute girls!

1 comment:

Nan said...

As I'm getting to know McKell better with my new calling I'm finding she is also beautiful inside and out.