Saturday, April 25, 2009

Easter

We had a great Easter weekend at home this year. We are usually out of town over Easter but we had some other things happening that we had to be home for (Der got put in as YM President on Easter.) On Saturday morning (April 11) Derek ran a 5K with a bunch of people from Crossfit (his gym.) The kids and I, of course, went to cheer him on. He did an amazing job and beat his time from the First Dam Run in November by 1 minute. I am so proud of him. His ending time was 29 minutes and 10 seconds.

Coloring eggs

Braxton and McKell on Easter Sunday

3 comments:

Allison Holt said...

Looks like you had a good Easter... WAY TO GO Derek on the 5k!!!!

Kristie Lemons said...

Good Job Derek, You made good time to. I'm glad you guys had a fun Easter. Cute skirt to McKell. Looks like you found something cute to go with it. I am probably going to stay at your house on the 8th of May. I'll call you

Adam and Aubrey said...

We missed you guys this year! I'm so impressed with Dereks running! And I love the easter pictures of Mckell and Braxton.