Wednesday, June 24, 2009

Dream to Dance


McKell had her dance reviews about 3 weeks ago and the theme was, "To Dream To Dance." They do a total of 3 shows. Seriously, the Saturday night show was fabulous. It is a showcase of all their competitive numbers. There were lots of great dancers. I dare say that McKell loves dance as much as I do. She has taken dance for just over 6 years and joined the competitive group 2 years ago. She loves the competitions and the dances that they learn. She has some amazing teachers. Dance is tons of fun and I love the confidence it has given McKell. I love to watch her perform and to watch her improve each time. She is a great little dancer. Her favorite dance this year was a specialty number, "Shake a Tailfeather." (pictured above)

"New Soul"

McKell and Meg backstage

The finale

1 comment:

Allison Holt said...

I'm still totally sad that I couldn't come... I want to watch the dvd though... Mckell looked way cute!!!