Sunday, July 12, 2009

July Fourth

The Fourth of July weekend was full of fun. We went to the drive-in, a city parade, had a barbecue at my parents, played all afternoon in the water, watched a parade put on by some very creative kids, went to the Idaho Falls fireworks, made smores, and then did our own fireworks. So fun!!
McKell and Derek - This was McKell's first drive-in experience.
Raegan, Lauren, McKell, and Olivia at the parade.

My entire family (all 35) got together for a picnic.

The kids had a blast on this blow-up water toy.

Braxton and Haylie (my niece) even got in on the water fun. I can't believe how grown up these two are. They have always been close and still like being around each other. We watched Haylie in the parade with the drill team. Crazy! I still remember my drill team days.


Raegan, Lauren, Payton, Savanna, McKell, Olivia, Jace, and Justin (who got to be the driver), put on their own parade for us that evening. They even made up a cheer/dance to show us.


Everyone loves to make smores.

3 comments:

Allison Holt said...

That was a way fun weekend... I love the 4th! Besides the fact that our family is the coolest!

Kristin said...

How fun...the blow up water structure looks amazing for the kids! My boys would love that. :)

I liked the dance pics of McKell, too. I need a girl to put in dance lessons. I tried to get my boys interested but they wouldn't go for it. ;)

I used Picasa (free software from Google) to create the photo grid. It's free to download. :)

Brittney said...

Looks like so much fun! And a drive in sounds like so much fun it has been forever since I have done that!