Sunday, February 28, 2010

Fun-Filled February

We have had a lot of visiting going on this month. Derek's parents came for his birthday and then Greg and Tasha came over President's Day weekend for a few days. McKell and Payton had lots of fun rolling out and decorating Valentine cookies.





Grandma sent us some yummy Valentine treats.



We went bowling and had lots of fun. I think Braxton won both games.



I judged a drill team competition in Idaho and we were able to spend some time with family. We went swimming at Green Canyon to celebrate my nephew's birthday.

3 comments:

Brittney said...

Looks like you guys had fun Feb.

Kristie Lemons said...

we always love when you come to see us. We had a great time even though we had an extra. I like to act like I know a judge at the competitions

Adam and Aubrey said...

Mckell is such a gorgeous little gal. That's awesome that you judge competitions. I would love to be a judge of something, just so then my opinion would matter. But alas, I have no skills.