Sunday, March 28, 2010

Everything and Nothing

I haven't posted in a while because I feel like nothing has really been going on. Yet, we are so completely busy every day that it seems like everything is happening. Our weeks are full of lessons, practices, school and work. McKell has started dance competition season so she has had dance multiple times a week and now our Saturdays are full of competitions. Which we love, of course. A few weeks ago she danced in Pocatello and it was fun to have Grandma, Hollie, and some cousins come to watch. McKell is doing great and I love watching her improve each time:)

After the competition we went back to my parents and hung out. The cousins got to play and we had a late celebration for my parents birthday. They were out of town on their real birthday.

I love this picture of the cousins huddled up making plans.


Braxton is doing track this year. It is a first for him and he is doing great. We went to our first track meet at the high school this past week. He is doing the high jump. It is really amazing to watch him run and jump over the bar.

3 comments:

Allison Holt said...

It looks like you are keeping yourself busy.. I want to come watch McKell dance one time... I would also like to see Brax do the high jump! I love the picture of all the kids!

Adam and Aubrey said...

Wow! That picture of Braxton jumping is insane! He rules. I know what you mean about being busy, yet nothing really happens. That's my life too! When are McKell's dance competitions?! If she has any close by I'd love to go!

Kristie Lemons said...

I think that pic of brax is cool. I had no idea he did that. When do you guys have sping break? Mom wants to knoe if you plan to come for easter.