Thursday, April 1, 2010

California or Bust!

It has been about 12 years since we left Idaho to come to Utah. The intent was to come to USU, finish school, and quickly move back to Idaho – this apparently did not work out as planned.

So, for the last 12 years we have kept looking for job opportunities in Idaho so we can move back. Finally a good opportunity has come – but in the wrong direction.

The company I work for asked me a couple of weeks ago to consider a move to help with sales in our San Diego office. After making about ten pro and con lists, long talks with Jen and the kids, and generally freaking out – I accepted the position.

The job will be similar to what I am doing now but will include a few other product lines I am not as familiar with. The plan now is for me to start in May with the family moving down shortly after school is out.

Logan – we have loved you. It is crazy to think how much has changed with our family since we came here. We will keep you posted – wish us luck.

6 comments:

Jill said...

Wow! I was expecting vacation plans! You will love San Diego. It is so beautiful there. Congratulations!

Nan said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Adam and Aubrey said...

NO!

Are you kidding me?! I cannot believe this! How are the kids taking it?! Holy moly. I was expecting a vacation plan too. My goodness. Congrats on the opportunity. Don't go forever. When do you leave?

Brittney said...

WHAT!!!!!!!! Is this an april fools joke? tell me that it is?! How soon would you be leaving? On the bonus side it will be great weather there! We would come visit!

Adam and Aubrey said...

ps, if this is an april fools joke, well done. And.....RUDE! (i'm always a sucker!)

Allison Holt said...

Der... YOu are hallarious! That's a good April fools joke!