Saturday, April 17, 2010

Ten Years Ago . . .

Ten years ago -
Y2K was all the buzz
Derek and I were both students at USU
Braxton was nearly finished with Kindergarten

And this beautiful girl was born



I can't believe she has been with us for an entire decade. I can't believe I haven't had a baby for a decade. She has brought so much happiness, silliness, and joy into our lives.

At ten, McKell knows exactly what she wants, she is kind and sensitive, has great fashion sense, loves to shop, and is full of giggles. I can't imagine life without her.
She wanted this pink cruiser for her birthday - and of course she got it. She spent her birthday doing something she loves, dancing at a competition and then dinner with the family and Meg. She will celebrate with friends on Monday. Happy 10th Birthday!!

7 comments:

Arfmann Family said...

Mc Moo,
Happy birthday from all of us. Lauren knew you were busy dancing yesterday, but we will call you soon! Hope you had a special day!

JoLynn said...

I can't believe that cute little girl is 10! Happy Birthday :)

Kristie Lemons said...

Hope you had a happy day on your birthday! I got you something really cute.

The Taylor's said...

Happy Birthday Mckell. Glad that we got to spend some time with you this weekend. And...I'm definitely not suprised that she got what she wanted. The bike is cute!

Jill said...

Happy Birthday Mckell! I LOVE your new bike.

Adam and Aubrey said...

I love that girl! Mckell is so gorgeous, her daddy is in real trouble in 6 years.

Tasha said...

Love the pink bike and the cute girl on it:)