Thursday, August 28, 2008

"I Just Feel So Much Older"

McKell started third grade last week. She had a great first day of school. She has a really fun teacher who will be getting married in October. It is so funny that the students are so excited about her name changing during the year. McKell is 100% girl. She loves to shop and we bought way too many new school clothes. Not only did we buy the clothes this year, but we had to buy the matching shoes, necklaces, watches, bracelets, and hair things. It is all about the accessories.
After school was over, McKell and I were going through her papers and I asked her how her day was. She answered, "I just feel so much older." I said "older than yesterday?" She said, "Of course." Our baby girl has grown up and I have enjoyed every second of it!!

4 comments:

Brittney said...

She is just so cute! gotta love a girl who loves her accessories! I love that she feels older! She is getting so big, I can't believe it!

Jennifer said...

Gotta feel bad for a dad when a girl discovers accessories.
Derek

Trish said...

I am so happy you FINALLY started your blog! Mckell looks darling and Braxton looks so excited to have his picture taken. It will be so great to keep posted on your daily life.

Kristin said...

Hey Pinnocks! Remember the Hansens? Jeremy and I were looking at someone's blog that we knew and saw a familiar name. It wasn't actually your blog, but it made us think of you and so we googled your name and instantly found your blog. Long story, I know. Anyway, how are you? It was fun seeing pics of you and your cute kids. This will be a fun way to keep in touch. :)