Thursday, October 9, 2008

First Dam Update

Just a quick update about the First Dam Run - I called Al's Sporting Goods to see if they have any information about the race yet - they have not received anything yet. I also called the race director and got his voice mail. The voice mail message said that he did not have everything together yet but will post the information at:

www.topofutahmarathon.com

I looked there and found the like to the First Dam Run at http://www.topofutahmarathon.com/Firstdam.php/

This link shows the information from the last year but I assume that it will be the same for this year. I know that date will be Nov. 1 this year so plan on that. It may be another week until we get the rest of the information and are able to register. You can register the morning of the race but will not be able to get a shirt (not a great loss).

I will post any information that I get here. Thanks for your support, I am really looking forward to this race. It will be fun for all of us. Plan on going out to lunch after.

So, overall the update is that there is no update - sorry.

Derek

2 comments:

Trish said...

thanks so much for the non-update. I will be looking for another one tomorrow. See ya soon.

Adam and Aubrey said...

You see, the only reason I do these 5k thingamajigs, is for the shirt. I have to have proof that I did it! Duh! (besides the puke I leave on the side of the road)