Sunday, January 31, 2010

Goodbye January

January is a long month. It started like this . . .



Not much happened this month. McKell and I attended the USU/BSU gymnastics meet and then we took a family outing to see "Joseph and the Amazing Technicolor Dreamcoat" which after much complaining from our kids (about how I ruined a Saturday afternoon by making them go, and they didn't even want to go, and couldn't they just stay home) they really ended up liking it. Crazy me for wanting to make some family memories, I guess.
And now the month ends with even more of this . . .



Goodbye January, and next time take the white stuff with you.

7 comments:

Nan said...

We took John to Joseph on Monday so he wouldn't have to miss out on social life on a Saturday:-) He really liked it. I LOVED it.

Jill said...

We are glad January is over too. Our snow from Sunday melted by noon. Is "Joseph" playing up there in Logan? Live performances can be surprisingly good.

Allison Holt said...

I wish we had as much snow here... we have nothing and it looks so ugly.... I am glad January is over however! That's funny about your kids cause when we went to NYC and were going to go to Les Miserables, Greg and I were complaining. When it was all said and down both of us were amazed!

Jensens said...

Melody says she is glad to have snow to cover up the ugly brown lawn. Of course, it could cover the lawn without being a foot deep!

Brittney said...

How fun to go to Joseph, I have never gone but sounds fun. And I think it is great that you got your kids to go. My mom did that to us too, and even though we complained like crazy, those are some of my favorite times.

Kristin said...

you have a lot of snow...we have hardly had any up here this year. :)

JoLynn said...

We went on Monday night. Val was the one in our family not too happy about it. But surprise! He enjoyed himself after all. Katie and I loved it too! It was fun to see the Lamberts perform.