Thursday, June 10, 2010

School Is Out

Finally, school is over. The last few weeks seemed to drag on.

McKell got this bucket full of bubblegum from her teacher. She was the only person in her class that turned in all 100 + homework assignments and got 100% on all of them. She is a great student.

She had such fun on the last day of 4th grade. Our school had an "UP" day where they gave the kids a card with their new teacher on it and they were able to go and meet and talk with their teacher for next year. McKell was very excited because she got the teacher she wanted (pictured above.) Braxton had this teacher and still says she is his favorite. Honestly, she is fabulous.

I just love this group of girls. They had a blast on the last day of school - running through the sprinkler with the principal, dancing, and of course, posing for pictures.


When the final bell rang the whole class ran to say one last goodbye to their teacher. I'm so glad I had my camera and got this shot. When I asked McKell what she will miss most about 4th grade she said her teacher and math. It was a great year. I can't believe she only has one more year of elementary school and then off to middle school.

3 comments:

Adam and Aubrey said...

That Up day sounds awesome. I wish they had that back in my day. Mckell is such a gorgeous little lady. And totally classy to boot. Love her!

Kristin said...

How funny...we do have similar posts. :) Looks like a fun last day of school! You're on summer break, too, right? Yay!

Allison Holt said...

I'm so glad she got the teacher she wanted!!!! Looks like she had a fun time on the last day! See you tomorrow!