Monday, August 23, 2010

Fabulous

It is way too soon, but school actually started last Wednesday. Both kids looked fabulous.

Braxton on his first day of his Junior year. I can't believe it either. I wanted to take many more pictures of him but he pretty much refuses. He has some harder classes this year and is still enjoying football. Time is going too fast - in the past few weeks he has actually gotten some postcards from colleges in the mail. I am so not ready for that. "Pointless, " was his answer when I asked him how the first day of school was. (They did only go for a half day)


Miss McKell on her first day of 5th grade. She had a fabulous outfit.



Fabulous headband


Fabulous accessories



Fabulous (and cute) friends




And fabulous teacher - After school she said there was one thing she figured out about her teacher, when I asked what it was she replied, "Mom, she really loves us, she loves me and my whole class." Seriously, fabulous!

8 comments:

Brittney said...

Her outfit is totally fabulous!!!! She is so cute! And I can't believe Braxton is already a Junior!!! So crazy!

Nan said...

Life goes by too fast. You are too young to have this be your last year with a child at Hillcrest!

Adam and Aubrey said...

Geez. I cannot believe how old your kids are! Haha! They're both so ridiculously good looking too. Fabulous only begins to describe Mckell. And Braxton is a totally stud. Seriously. Love him. And his friend, Ryan. haha

Adam and Aubrey said...

ps, I was just wondering if my friend and I could do a little photo shoot with your kids. Like a back to school shoot? Email me and let me know if I can have your kids one day for an hour. aubreysee@hotmail.com (also if you guys want some family pics, I need some practice shooting...)

Kristin said...

Fabulous shoes, too. What good lookin kids! Can't believe it's back to school time.

JoLynn said...

She looks so dang cute in that darling outfit! Braxton's response about the first day of school was pretty much the same as Katie's...such teenagers. I still can't believe he is a junior!

Allison Holt said...

Totally fun! Love the outfit McKell! Braxton totally looks like a stud... I seriosly can't believe he got so big! Just seems like yesterday he wanted to know "where momma go?"

Brittney said...

whatEVER on mckell's shoes! love them!!! love it all. layla would love her life if she owned such cuteness.