Friday, December 31, 2010

A Christmas Story

We left on Christmas Eve for my parents house. The kids decorated some Christmas masks and showed them off parade-style. We like to do a structured project and this one was fast, simple, and kid-friendly.

Here is McKell complete with her "Miss America" style wave.

We had our annual talent show which was great. McKell played the piano and sang, but I didn't snap any pictures of her so here is Jacob and Rylee playing a piano duet. It was fabulous.



We opened presents and got lots of fun stuff.

Santa came and brought us even more good stuff:)


And here is Derek at his finest, modeling his new shorts and temperature gauge:) Overall, this Christmas story is a happy one, but instead of living happily ever after we have made 2 trips to the doctor and 3 trips to the pharmacy and I am still sick. The end.

3 comments:

Nan said...

I'm sorry you're not feeling well but it looks like you still had a wonderful Christmas.

Allison Holt said...

Well I have to say it, our Christmas's at the Price house are pretty much the best! I loved seeing everyone... Now after I told you how bugged I was with Thomas being sick, Now I'm not feeling the best either so it must be going around.

JoLynn said...

Sick at Christmas? So sorry :( Looks like Santa found you all. Happy New Year!