Wednesday, December 15, 2010

Thanksgiving 2010

This is so late, but a quick post (for my own purposes) of our wonderful Thanksgiving. All 35 members of my immediate family were at my parents. It makes for a fun, crazy and LOUD holiday. Because we were all there, I attempted to get a picture of all 19 grandchildren.

Attempt 1: Not quite ready.

Attempt 2: My nephew Chase is a character, he is the one with his shirt over his face, if you couldn't guess.
Attempt 3: This one is still not great but will have to do.


Most of us went to a movie, "The Secretariat" one night. A great family show!

Also, one afternoon, we snuck off for some alone time (the four of us) and went to the Playmill's production of, "White Christmas" which was fabulous (even the second time around, McKell and I had both seen LHS's production earlier that week.) I have had the songs stuck in my head ever since. Last, but not least, mom, all 6 sisters and 1 sister-in-law, did some serious black Friday shopping:) I love the holidays.

1 comment:

Adam and Aubrey said...

YAY! I love thanksgiving and black friday shopping! haha!

I saw Mckell dancing at the game the other night! She was RIGHT down from me! I was screaming her name and making a complete fool out of myself, but alas, she didn't hear me. She rocked! I loved seeing her dance!