Friday, August 28, 2009

First Days and Rockstars

School is back in session. McKell was ready to go.


She had the perfect boots.


The perfect accessories.



The perfect hair bow.



The perfect outfit.


And the perfect teacher. All together it was the most perfect first day of fourth grade.

I always ask my kids what they think of the first day and how they felt. McKell's response - "I felt just like a rockstar!" I hope she always feels like this. I love this little rockstar - she is growing up way too fast!


Unlike McKell who posed for 20 minutes, I barely got 1 shot of Braxton on his first day of 10th grade. I can't believe he will be 16 in less than one month.

7 comments:

Allison Holt said...

Love the outfit McKell... You look like a Rockstar! Braxton looked good too! I can't believe he is a Jr.!

Kristie Lemons said...

It is shocking how much bigger everyone looks this year. Where does the time go? They are looking good on the first day!

Kristin said...

That's it...I need a girl. Fantastic school attire. :)

Brittney said...

McKell is so cute- she definitely looks like a rock star! I love that she poses for the camera and Braxton just stands there! That is the difference between boys and girls! And I cannot believe Braxton is going to be 16 already!

Jill said...

She looks so cute, love the rockstar vibe. That is great that she will pose for you. All my kids pretty much hate the camera. Kind of like Braxton. He looks so handsome!

Trish said...

I am laughing my head off...Olivia has the exact same outfit...from head to toe. Great minds think alike.

Adam and Aubrey said...

I absolutely love your kids. Mckell is such a gorgeous girl. You'll have to let me know when some of Braxton's games are. We'd love to come see him in action!