Wednesday, December 30, 2009

Christmas 2009

I hope everyone had a fabulous Christmas, we sure did. We left our house on Christmas Eve to spend a few days at my parents house. There was lots of fun, food, family and presents as you can see in the picture.

We started our Christmas Eve party by making candy bar trains. I think the kids and adults had a good time. Each family made a train.
Pinnock family

Arfmann family

Hansen family

Taylor family

Price family
(Sorry Lemons' family, you were there, I didn't get a picture)

We had our annual talent show, McKell played the piano and sang.


We opened presents

We gave presents


Santa brought us so much stuff - including a new computer
We also wore matching pj's - a new tradition for us this year!

McKell's favorite gift - a hot pink iPod (she is holding it in this picture, it is just small)

Braxton's favorite gift - a PS3 (He set it up and grandma's house and here he is playing it)


On Christmas Day we went to see the new Alvin and the Chipmunks, the kids and I liked it, Derek didn't.


Other highlights of Christmas 2009: Sitting in the hot tub, a prime rib dinner (yummy) on Sunday, driving around to see Christmas lights, watching movies, and mainly just spending time with the people we love most - our family:) Hope yours was this great!

5 comments:

Adam and Aubrey said...

Looks like a fun Christmas! Braxton is one lucky guy, Adam doesn't even have a ps3 yet! I seriously laughed out loud when I read that Derek didn't like Alvin. Typical guy. ha ha!

Allison Holt said...

I'm sad we missed the big party... but I am happy we got to come home for a few days and hangout with everyone!

Jill said...

Looks like a fabulous party. Every Christmas Eve I get a little sad about not seeing all my Cook cousins. I truly loved that night with everyone and the laughs and excitement. Such great memories. I like the candy bar train idea.

Kristin said...

looks like you guys had a fun holiday! we saw the chipmunks movie, too. the boys loved it...jeremy not so much. :)

Brittney said...

What a fun Christmas! You guys did some way fun things! Candy trains looks like so much fun, I should have done that Tai loves anything that has to do with trains. Glad you had a great Christmas season!