Tuesday, September 30, 2008

Reese's You've Got Competition


I am a slacker home teacher. Luckily Jen makes great treats that I can drop off to my home teaching family's houses on the last day of the month. Last night while I went to CrossFit Jen made peanut butter cups and Braxton took them around (I said I was a slacker). She has made them several times. I had a few when I got home - they were awesome.

Today when I got home from CrossFit the house was empty. Brax was at mutual and Jen was picking McKell up from dance. I quickly checked the fridge to see if there were any of Jen's peanut butter cups left, there were none. I was sad until I found some Reese's peanut butter cups in cupboard. They were the single cups so I thought it would be great to take care of my craving - it did not. Jen's were way better, by a factor of 10 at least.

I plead to all of you - the next time you have a party, birthday, baby birth, wedding shower, etc. please ask Jen to bring her peanut butter cups that way I can get some more. I feel a little weird asking Jen to make me a whole batch just for me - though I really want to.

2 comments:

Allison Holt said...

Derek you are right jen's are way better than the regular reese's... I wish you wouldn't have blogged about this because now i'm starting to crave them thanks a lot! Oh yeah I don't think that those are in the crossfit plan...J/K! I'm so glad you guys like you scentsy! I love mine:)

Kristin said...

Funny. The home teaching story and treats at the end of the month sounds way too familiar. Jeremy loves Reeses, so I think he'd love Jen's recipe. Is it a secret recipe? :)